Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 1


So begins a new experiment. Realizing how rusty my drawing skills have become over the last few years I have decided to start drawing on a more regular basis. The basic premise is that I will do a drawing or sketch each day and post it here. Over time I should improve my drawing skills and this blog will let me keep track of how far I have progressed while also giving me a place to get feedback.

If you have found your way here, I assume you already know me. If not, I want to give you a warm welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please leave a reply if you have the time as I am always looking for insight into my work.

Now that I have the boring stuff out of the way let's get to the first picture. As I said I am a bit rusty so I decided to start off small. This is a sketch of Crowhelm, my dwarven character. He was my very first MMO character and I have drawn him ever since. I have always been fond of the little guy and thought I would kick off this new adventure with a sketch of him.

I know it's not much, but it's a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment